Logo">

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New pricing and ordering timeline!!

It has been a great year and a half with just starting out on my own in photography. I really love it and even more I love all those who have come to me with their babies, their kiddos, their seniors, their engagements, and their families, and extended families. I have been very blessed to be able to be part of your lives. It is wonderful to me to be able to know and work with all of you. God has certainly guided me on a path - and I am soooo thankful to have this path.

I have been doing some pondering lately, and checking around on other photogs and what they do. I have come to a conclusion that a few things will have to change after the new year in 2010. The following is a list of small changes that will take place.

1. I LOVE SENIORS!!!!!!!!!! I really do, and it gets me pumped when I get to hang out with them and get to know them. In the past it has been $40 for the sitting fee. Due to the length of time that I spend with them and the enormous amount of time it takes me to edit 300+ pics - I will have to change the sitting fee to $60.

2. I LOVE FAMILIES!!!!!!!!! I really do, and it gets me pumped to spend time getting to be part of your family and meeting everyone, and getting to know everyones personalities!!!! The past sitting fee has been $40 for families under 6 people - but this will increase to $45. This is not drastic from the past sitting fee - but just increased a little due the fact that sometimes I can spend 2 hours with the family and then 3 hours editing. I am not complaining though - because I LOVE IT!!!!

3. I LOVE ORDERING!!!!! O.k. so you see a trend here - I LOVE what I do, and I do what I LOVE!!!! The past ordering timeline has not had a time limit on it. The more I have been checking around, most photogs have a time limit of ordering in 2 weeks, or there is a 25% charge. I thought long and hard about it and I am willing to do a time limit of deciding on your pictures within 3 weeks, and a 10% charge if it is ordered after that.

I hope you understand that I do have to try to make it out there. I do not feel that these changes are tooo drastic!!!!! I really do appreciate all of you who have had me take your pictures!!! It really means alot to be part of your home. Thanks a million!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers