Logo">

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Aiden

Meet Aiden - He is the cutie patootie little boy that won my cutest kiddo contest last month. I am sure glad that I got to meet him and meet his family. They live in Allegan county and they came over my way last Saturday to spend some time capturing life as Aiden knows it right now. I got out my homemade fishing pole, and I think that everything just stopped right there for him. This little 2 year old just loved to fish - so off we went in step for the bridge with the flowing stream under it. I just love to get my toes wet and muddy with little boys - little girls dont like to do that very much, so when I have a little boy who likes to go looking for bugs and frogs, and fish that is a special little treat to me. Thanks Aiden for being a trooper and having fun at the fishing hole with me - I had a great time!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket Aiden4 Aiden5 iden6

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers