Logo">

Friday, September 16, 2011

1st wedding

I know it has been a long time since Ive blogged, I havent been in hibernation, just super busy!!! So I thought what better way to get into the blogging that to blog about my first wedding that I did two weeks ago. Tarra and David are a super cool couple that met while at the local gym pool. They are both marathon runners, triathletes, etc. Made me be put to shame with their super fit bodies. I dont think I have ran more than 5 minutes in the last year, except for running after all my kiddos, and all the other so called running I did.
All week they were threatening rain for this wedding day, and 1 hour before the wedding actually happened the tent almost blew over, but God cleared the sky and it was absolutely beautiful the entire day. Beautiful day for a beautiful couple. Everything was perfect and so much fun!!! Tarra and Dave I cant thank you enough for picking me to be your photographer, I was honored in every way. You two are wonderful people and have wonderful families full of love. I wish you the best and a lifetime of blessings together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers