Logo">

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fisher Family

This is the Fisher family. Dad, Mom and 4 kiddos - 2 boys and 2 girls to be exact!!! They are a wonderful family, and Ronda - the mom and I were pregnant for our firstborns, together, 8 years ago. I remember filling our tummys together, because we took to the saying "Your eating for two." So we went to town with that saying and didnt look back until we had our girls, and then had to loose the weight that we ate!!

Thanks sooo much Wes and Ronda for asking me to capture your family memories!!! I had a lot of fun thinking about bleu cheese - their son would say Bleu cheese, instead of just cheese for me. He was a hoot!!! God bless your family in the many years to come as you see His fingerprints everywhere you go!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers