Logo">

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New name same place

I have chosen the new name for my photography. It really brings out who I am I think!! ; ) The old name everyone just called Abe - like Abe Lincoln - and I didnt feel right about correcting them - even though it frustrated me. So to take away that frustration I just decided to stick with my name so that everyone knows who the photographer is as well, and this one will not be hard to pronounce wrong.

I thank each and every one that has had their photos done with me in the past and all those who support me in doing this. You truly are a blessing to me!!! God has given me a answer to my prayer, as I have prayed for a long time for Him to show me where to go, and also that I want to help people. He has truly led me along the path of photography so that I have something to help out the family with, but also to help other families with remembering memories for years to come.

I truly love what I do!!! It is fun, but I love to meet and work with all the people and then see the smiles on their faces when they see the outcome of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers