Logo">

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring is springing

It is that time - winter seemed long and as pretty as what snow may be it is great to see all the spring newness come to life. All of the trees budding and flowers growing, all the grass getting greener, and all the kids get to go outside!!! ; )

I am get busy again with taking pictures. If you are interested in having your family, your kiddos, or baby, whatever, photographed, please give me a call.

I do know offer the full copyrighted cd for $100. That way if you would like it for future looking at or if you would like to print the pictures yourself, you can take it to the store, or if you would like to use my lab, you can take it there too, and get the prints done yourself.

I do have a list of places to take the cd too - just better quality in your picture.

Give me a ring a ling if you are interested - 308-7692 or email me at christinejoyphotography@yahoo.com

I will leave you with a few pics that I took last night of all the newness!!

spring6

spring6

spring5



spring4



spring1

spring2

spring3


HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers