Logo">

Monday, April 19, 2010

Karli

This is 13 year old Karli. Yup, thats right 13 year old!!! Isnt she beautiful and doesnt she look so grown up! I remember when I was 13 - I had zits all over my face and my body was all differant proportions, and I wore the goofiest coke bottle glasses with teal green edges that I thought were so cute and I just had to have them.
I had a great time snapping pictures of Karli in her new teenage life. They always say that teenagers are tough to handle, but Karli just went with the flow and was a great kid the other night. I loved hanging out with her and her mom. Thank you so much Kathy for asking me to take pictures of Karli. Karli - God bless your future life ahead of you - you have so much great times and years coming ahead - I wish you the best!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers