Logo">

Friday, June 4, 2010

Footprints

Last weekend we went to the beach with the girls at night because it was just beautiful out!!! I got taking pics of them, because, well, I dont go anywhere without the camera around really. I was watching the girls and the neat expressions that they made and looked down and saw footprints of my little Elise that just snuck by me. I had to capture those footprints in the sand. Today, as I was going thru those pictures, this one in particular, that poem "Footprints in the sand" came to my head. God had put Elise's footprints upon my mind and camera for a special reason. Someone very special to me found out this week that they had cancer. Not, knowing that when this picture was taken, I think God put this picture and poem together for that special someone. Remembering that God carries us when we have needs and burdens, and that we can cast all our cares upon Him for he cares for us.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers