Logo">

Monday, June 14, 2010

Knott family

This past Saturday I spent a little time with the Knott family. The mom and dad were given the gift of family pictures for their anniversary. I love when I can spend some time with families meeting them and sharing in their stories. These parents are totally in love and I could tell right from the start - what a great blessing to be married and together sharing a love story for such a great amount of time - I LOVE IT!!! The have 3 wonderful children, well, really 5 wonderful children due to marriage, one bubbly little boy grandchild, and another bubbly little boy grandchild on the way. They have been truly blessed!!! Thanks so much Knott family for allowing me to hang out with you this past Saturday. It was a great honor to be part of your celebration. Congratulations!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
target="_blank">Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers