Logo">

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bleyenburg chillins









I think that I get really great families to photograph. I am really blessed with who I have been able to capture in my year and a half of doing this. This is one family that just reminds me of that.

I dont know if I am correct when I say this - but the kids all show their love for each other - and it seemed like they were pretty close knit. They are all wonderful kids!!


I went to the Bleyenburgs house to photograph them. This is such a beautiful house - I have put my name in for one of my girls weddings to be here - I think maybe 20 years from now will be a good time to hold a date there. Although, that is one day that I dont want to see come too fast for any of them!!! They are still mamas babies.


Thanks Sue and kids for helping me to have a great time capturing your memories!! It was a perfect day, and you were wonderful to be with.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers