Logo">

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Stevens family

So....everyone knows I love little boys!!!! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE AND ADORE GIRLS - I have 3 of them - and I cannot imagine life without them, but they will not play in the mud with me or catch frogs with me. They wont even fish the dead frogs that we find in the pool after they have been killed by chlorine. I love the shopping, I love the talking and I love the playing with dolls and helping me cook, but girls dont have the adventuresome streak that boys have. That is why I adore taking little boys pictures. They are not worried about a little dirt, and I love it when they see a bug - they dont shreek, but they try to get it. I just get worried if they find a spider or a snake - that is when I RUN!!!!!

Marci and R.J. have these two little boys - Grady and Elliot and are expecting their 3rd little bundle next spring/summer. Grady tells me it is a girl and her name is Addison. What a great thing that would be if it really was!!! So special!!!! ; )

Thanks Stevens family for allowing me to capture memories of your current family. I cant wait to see what that little blessing is, whatever the baby is - it will sure be a BLESSING!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers