Logo">

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Bush kiddos

Have I ever mentioned how much I love to do what I do. I LOVE being a mom, that is the ultimate job, but, I love hanging out with other peoples kids and capturing their memories too, and being with each and every childs personality is just amazing!!! Each child that I have been with without a doubt is differant, but they are all so fun and that is what I love about my own kids as well.

This is the Bush kids and they are soooo fun!!! Little Micah the second child could talk my ear off and is a barrel full of energy - but I have fun with that - espessially cause I could leave him with his mom at the end of the night!!! : ) Keri! Jackson is just a handsome little guy and he is the first born and if you look at his eyes he is going to be a heart throbber some day. And, then there is little Natalie who is just a princess and has some really big brown eyes - that I just adore.

Thanks sooo much Keri for letting me capture your kids in all their personalities and charms!!! They are alot of fun and I had a great time!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers