Logo">

Sunday, February 14, 2010

New faces!!!















Wow!!! Its been a little while since I last blogged. The holidays are finished and people are starting to roll in again with pictures that they would like taken. I TRULY love what I am doing. Making memories, and in doing that making friends by meeting new people.


This mother Veronica contacted me thru a friend that had her little babies pictures taken with me - see below post - Joshua. She wanted her kids pictures done - and of coarse I jumped on that - because having kids over to play with and have fun with, besides my own, just makes me a kid again. I can do whatever I want to be silly - but hey whatever can make a kid smile - is the game that I will play. So, Veronica came with her daughter and son and we just had a fun time. I can tell that these kids soooo adore their mother - they were all about hugs and kisses, and I feel and capture the LOVE!!



Thank you, Veronica for bringing your kids here. I am glad I got to capture them being a kid. It was very nice to meet you, I enjoyed working with you and your sweet kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers