Logo">

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Portrait Parties



Spring is right around the corner....hopefully, anyways. That means flowers will be budding, grass will be turning green, the sunshine will be warming things up, and the kids will get their much needed time outdoors again!!! That will be a wonderful thing!!!
In the month of May- if the weather is nice (you never know in Michigan), I will be doing portrait parties. The host will get the sitting fee free and all the portraits on a cd for $30. The requirements is just to have 8 - 10 other parents come to your party. The location will be at a barn setting that I will be choosing, and I am still on the hunt for the perfect one. I have used so many barns - that I want to find one that I really LOVE!!!
If you are interested in this - please shoot me an email, or leave me a comment in this section.
Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers