Logo">

Friday, February 19, 2010

Will and Kerri - Engagement - True Love

Meet Will and Kerrie. This is an amazing couple that is deeply in love. Will is in the stationed in Afganistan in the military and was here for a two weeks on leave - I think that is what you call it. Will and Kerrie are engaged and last week Saturday I had the honor of capturing their engagement session before he had to leave again for 5 months this week Tuesday.

We walked downtown Grand Rapids, and I could just feel the love that this couple had for each other. They are both very sweet, and just held onto each other during the moments they were together. Its not very often that they are together - you know what they say - separation makes the heart grow stronger - well, I felt the hearts were very strong for each other. There was no dought that when they looked into each others eyes they both felt butterflies, and felt a strong connection to each other.

Last week Saturday was also the day before Valentines Day, so this was a great outing, and I cant tell them enough how fun it was for me to be with them and honored to be capturing their engagement session.

Thanks soooo much Will and Kerrie - I wish you all the love that you can hold and more!!! I know you have it. Thank you Will for serving our country and for fighting hard for us - you are truly appreciated!!! God bless both of you!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers