Logo">

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A couple of months ago I was contacted by Stacey who is a senior at Calvin Christian High this year. Stacey had hopes of getting her senior pictures done at the place that she says will always make her happy. So I said than lets do it!!! I love to make memories and when memories are happy that is even better!!
Stacey has been involved with Camp Geneva for a long time!! She went there when she was little as a camper and then moved up to be in the cabins with the girls as she got older. She has spent alot of time on the premises of this place and the love that she has for this property is so evident in her life.

Stacey, I wish you much success in your future. I can so tell that you have a great love for God and the life that He gives you. Keep Him your ultimate focus in life and the cornerstone of it as well. You can do anything thru Christ who gives you strength!!

Have a wonderful senior year, and thank you for asking me to take your senior pictures!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I know this picture means alot to Stacey as this is where she spends alot of her time is on this hill going into the water on the speed slide.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Just for fun!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers