Logo">

Monday, August 16, 2010

VanZalen kiddos

Last week I had the direct honor of hanging out with 3 of the VanZalen kiddos. They are lots of fun to take pics of. Full of spunk and spirit, and very sweet too.

It was sooooo extremely hot out last Friday, but we braved the elements and the girls hair stayed great. I guess that thanks is to their mother who is a hair stylist and her hair always looks wonderful too. My hair however - well, lets just say it was back in a ponytail - cant go wrong on a 96 degree day. We still had lots of fun.

Thank you Vicki for allowing me to take pics of your kiddos. I had a super great time.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers