Logo">

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Murillo family

Yes, I know, its been a long time since I have blogged. I have had so much going on, and been very busy, but I thought before I get in trouble I better post some pics and get a bloggin.

About 2 weeks ago I took pictures of the Murillo family. They are such a sweet and cute family that I just loved hanging out with. I had so much fun with them downtown Grand Rapids. Here are just a few of the many that I took. I could have posted a bunch more, but since its been so long since I have posted, I thought I better get crackin on the next post.

Thanks so much Kenny and Jamie for letting me hang out with your family downtown. I had a blast!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers