Logo">

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Pung family

This is the Pung family - seriously, a very sweet family!! Kristie contacted me a couple of months ago and we chatted about the perfect location for their pics. I knew right what she was looking for, so we visited 3 differant locations. I had so much fun, their kids are so outgoing and full of spirit!!! We had fun looking around for bugs, crickets, and even came across a very ugly and scary looking spider - never seen anything like it, and the boys and the daddy was very facinated in it. I would say it looked like something that belonged in a zoo. Yup, I stayed my distance!! :) Thank you so much Pung family for hanging out with me about a month ago. I had a great time getting to know all of you, and I wish you many blessings!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers