Logo">

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My cousin Angie has the cutest little red haired kids. The red hair is predominate in their family and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! When Angie asked me to take her kids pictures of course I said yes. Who could not love taking pictures of all the red haired kids. They are adorable and so much fun!!! The youngest Amber is just a hoot, and I could have snapped pictures of them all day long.

Thanks so much Angie for allowing me to capture memories of your kiddos. God has surely blessed you with an abundance of love - you must just love all those little hugs and kisses!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers